Six attorneys at Neal & Harwell, PLC, are listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2019.
The Neal & Harwell attorneys selected for inclusion are:
- Aubrey B. Harwell, Jr. – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, and Criminal Defense: White Collar;
- James R. Kelley – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law;
- Marc T. McNamee – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation – Bankruptcy;
- Robert A. Peal – Bet-the-Company Litigation and Commercial Litigation;
- James F. Sanders – Criminal Defense: White Collar; and
- James G. Thomas – Commercial Litigation.
Harwell has been included in Best Lawyers® for more than 35 years, Sanders and Kelley have been listed for 30 years, and McNamee has been listed for 25 years. This is Peal’s first listing in Best Lawyers.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 87,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and we have received almost 10 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2019 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 7.8 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in almost 60,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”