Ten attorneys at Neal & Harwell, PLC have been selected for inclusion in the 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers edition. Eight at Neal & Harwell are named 2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers, while two are recognized as 2019 Mid-South Rising Stars.
2019 Mid-South Super Lawyers
- Philip N. Elbert – Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- Ronald G. Harris – General Litigation
- Aubrey B. Harwell, Jr. – Business Litigation
- Aubrey (Trey) B. Harwell III – General Litigation
- James R. Kelley – Bankruptcy: Business
- Marc T. McNamee – Bankruptcy: Business
- William T. Ramsey – General Litigation
- James F. Sanders – Criminal Defense: White-Collar
2019 Mid-South Rising Stars
- Christopher M. Bellamy – Civil Litigation: Plaintiff
- Marie T. Scott – Criminal Defense: White Collar
Aubrey Harwell, Jr. is also included in the Top 100 Tennessee Mid-South Super Lawyers 2019 and Top 50 Nashville Mid-South Super Lawyers 2019 lists.
About Mid-South Super Lawyers
Super Lawyers is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. This selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. More information about can be found at http://www.superlawyers.com/.