Five attorneys at Neal & Harwell, PLC are listed in The Best Lawyers in America© 2020. The Best Lawyers in America© is widely regarded as the preeminent guide to legal excellence in the United States.
The Neal & Harwell attorneys selected for inclusion are:
- Aubrey B. Harwell, Jr. – Bet-the-Company Litigation, Commercial Litigation, and Criminal Defense: White-Collar;
- James R. Kelley – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law;
- Marc T. McNamee – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law and Litigation-Bankruptcy;
- James F. Sanders – Criminal Defense: White-Collar; and
- James G. Thomas – Commercial Litigation.
Harwell has been included in Best Lawyers for more than 35 years. Sanders, Kelley and McNamee have been listed for 30 years or more.
Since it was first published in 1983, Best Lawyers® has become universally regarded as the definitive guide to legal excellence. Best Lawyers lists are compiled based on an exhaustive peer-review evaluation. Almost 94,000 industry leading lawyers are eligible to vote (from around the world), and we have received over 11 million evaluations on the legal abilities of other lawyers based on their specific practice areas around the world. For the 2020 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America©, 8.3 million votes were analyzed, which resulted in more than 62,000 leading lawyers being included in the new edition. Lawyers are not required or allowed to pay a fee to be listed; therefore inclusion in Best Lawyers is considered a singular honor. Corporate Counsel magazine has called Best Lawyers “the most respected referral list of attorneys in practice.”